Thursday, May 21, 2020

The insanity of Disqus

I was trying to take a vacation from Disqus and I checked my notifications to get this tag, https://disqus.com/home/discussion/thegreatoutdoorsman/getting_shit_done_73/#comment-4922463602

DTX posted this, "Wish are you still using Hal Blue to harvest IP addresses and dox commenters? Are you still butthurt cause I would not allow DoW at my blogs so you could use it to monitor others and catalog their comment history? Why do you feel the need to spy on your friends? Are you that insecure?
Does ER know you're the one who took her old account after she deleted it? https://disqus.com/by/expect_resistance/
How about those Trish accounts? And who was behind passing around your new pal's information? Hmm? It had to come from somebody? Will your new pal be so eager to work with you when she finds out?"
What the fuck is going on? Is wishin using Hal Blue to harvest IP addresses to dox commenters? Is this how my personal info was obtained via Hal Blue or Dr. Thomas's bots? DTX what do you know about this?